Top 5 Safe or Vault Tips
- Be sure you have the properly rated Safe or Vault for what you are storing in it. Some insurance companies will require specific ratings and may not honor claims if you did not have the proper rating.
- Your safe should be adequately bolted to the floor, wall, Etc. If it can be moved, it is vulnerable to being taken or more easily attacked.
- If you Have employees or family members leave who had access to your safe, have the combination changed.
- Having your safe or vault inspected and serviced annually is cheap insurance to be sure it still functions as expected,
- Safes are usually very heavy and awkward to move, Call us to move your safe, we have the proper tools! An injured hip, knee. or worse could be lifelong.